What are you searching for?

We Can Help: COVID-19 Housing Assistance Program

If you or anyone you know are behind in rent, utilities, mortgage, etc., and your income is at or below 300% of Federal Poverty guidelines, please apply.  If you live on reservation in one of the tax credit homes you may be eligible for the rental portion and past due utilities.  If you live in the low rent units, you may be eligible for the utilities portion.  Please call 211 or apply on-line at 211unitedway.org 

When in doubt? Call and see!

CHAP flier


CHAP Image
Bois Forte
Bois Forte Tribal Government - Nett Lake


5344 Lakeshore Drive
Nett Lake, MN 55772

Office: 218-757-3261
Toll Free: 1-800-221-8129
Fax: 218-757-3312
Email: Receptionist

Bois Forte Tribal Government - Vermilion


1610 Farm Road South
Tower, MN 55790

Office: 218-753-4542
Fax: 218-753-4055
Email: Receptionist

Urban Office - Minneapolis


1308 E. Franklin Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55404

Office: 612-871-6618

More info

Urban Office - Duluth


206 West 4th Street #204
Duluth, MN 55806

Office: 218-336-1048

More info